About this book
Principles of Computer Systems and Network Management presents the algorithms, architectures, and design techniques for different aspects of system management. The focus of the material is on showing the design principles underlying systems management tools and how concepts from various mathematical domains are applied to better manage computer systems.
It is an advanced book for a graduate level course in computer systems and/or networks management. It covers the techniques used for system design, system discovery, and approaches for managing fault, configuration, performance and security in a variety of computing environments.
Principles of Computer Systems and Network Management is also a useful reference for both IT and software development practitioners.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-89009-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-89008-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-89009-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site