About this book
The Essentials in Cytopathology book series fulfills the need for an easy-to-use and authoritative synopsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. These guide books fit into the lab coat pocket and are ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
Yener S. Erozan, MD, is Professor of Pathology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
Ibrahm Ramzy, MD, is Professor of Pathology-Laboratory Medicine & Obstetrics-Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, California, and Adjunct Professor of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- Book Title Pulmonary Cytopathology
- Series Title Essentials in Cytopathology
- Series Abbreviated Title Essentials Cytopathology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-88888-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-0-387-88886-6
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-88888-0
- Series ISSN 1574-9053
- Series E-ISSN 1574-9061
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 160
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 176 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From the reviews:“This 2009 pulmonary tract guide offers concise descriptions for respiratory topics with accompanying microphotographs. The reader will find beautifully photographed, high-quality colored reference images on nearly every page of … this book. … Cytopathologists, cytotechnologists and students of cytopathology will find this book a valuable addition to their non-gynecologic practice desk resources. … In conclusion, this book should join … on bookshelves of working labs, academic institutions and cytotechnology schools and take its place besides the TBS gyn little blue book.” (Judith Modery, The ASC Bulletin, July, 2010)