About this book
The Essentials in Cytopathology book series fulfills the need for an easy-to-use and authoritative synopsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. These guide books fit into the lab coat pocket and are ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
Yener S. Erozan, MD, is Professor of Pathology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
Ibrahm Ramzy, MD, is Professor of Pathology-Laboratory Medicine & Obstetrics-Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, California, and Adjunct Professor of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-88888-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-88886-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-88888-0
- Series Print ISSN 1574-9053
- Series Online ISSN 1574-9061
- Buy this book on publisher's site