About this book
Access to Mobile Services focuses on methods for accessing broadcast based M-services from multiple wireless channels. This book presents a novel infrastructure that provides a multi-channel broadcast framework for mobile users to effectively discover and access composite M-services. Multi-channel algorithms are proposed for efficiently accessing composite services.
Access to Mobile Services provides an in-depth survey of wireless data access and motivates the need to treat mobile services differently. A wireless adaptation of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is also covered.
Designed for researchers and practitioners who work in the general area of mobile services, this book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
Michael P. Papazoglou, Tilburg University, The Netherlands
Fabio Casati, University of Trento, Italy
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-88755-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-88754-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-88755-5
- Series Print ISSN 1386-2944
- About this book