Table of contents
About this book
Aftermath: Readings in Contemporary Conflict Archaeology
John Schofield, English Heritage, Swindon, UK
Conflict and Battlefield Archaeology is a growing and important field in archaeology, with implications on the state of the world today: how humanity has prepared for, reacted to, and dealt with the consequences of conflict at a national and international level. As the field grows, there is an increasing need for research and development in this area.
Written by one of the most prominent scholars in this field of growing interest, Aftermath, offers a clear and important overview to research in the field. It will become an essential source of information for scholars already involved in conflict archaeology as well as those just starting to explore the field. It offers access to previously hard-to-find but important research.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-88521-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science and Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-09464-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-88521-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site