About this book
The incidence of skin cancer continues to rise, as do the challenges physicians face in treating the growing population of skin cancer patients. Skin Cancer Management: A Practical Approach addresses the spectrum of skin cancers from the precancerous to the inoperable. A wide selection of medical treatments and surgical procedures are described in detail and supplemented with an abundance of full-color figures. Numerous case studies help to illustrate the various techniques. Additional highlights of the book include:
- discussion of potential complications and their management in each chapter
- one-of-a-kind chapters on radiologic imaging of head and neck skin cancer, management of skin cancer in skin of color, and intralesional and perilesional treatment of skin cancers
- boxed insets that emphasize the most important clinical facts
- authorship by the leading experts in the field.
Skin Cancer Management: A Practical Approach covers the state-of-the art in skin cancer treatment with concision and clarity. This highly informative book is a one-stop resource for the physician looking to make the best possible choices in their daily practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-88495-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-88494-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-88495-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site