About this book
This book serves as a practical guide to the diagnosis and treatment of common skin disorders in patients with skin of color. Emphasizing practical insights into diagnosis and treatment of skin and hair disorders in darker skinned patient populations, Skin of Color offers a detailed discussion of the nuances of treating skin of color.
Topics of discussion include: management of acne, keloids, melasma, postinflammatory hyperpigmentation, acne keloidalis nuchae, alopecias, and the safe and effective use of chemical peels, laser procedures, and injectable fillers and toxins in skin of color patients.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-84929-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-84928-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-84929-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site