Table of contents
About this book
Coagulation in Cancer informs medical professionals working in the field of cancer of the pathophysiologic mechanisms of cancer-related thrombosis and bleeding. It provides assistance in recognizing the various bleeding and clotting disorders associated with cancer and includes current recommendations for the management of hemorrhage, and prevention and treatment of thrombosis in the patient with malignancy.
This volume is a valuable addition to the literature on cancer and coagulation.
"The complex interface between cancer and hemostasis is the focus of this extraordinary text. Distinguished figures in the field dissect the effect of cancer on coagulation and coagulation on cancer. A broad spectrum of topics are covered exploring mechanistic issues and problems of clinical relevance."
Steven T. Rosen, M.D.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-79962-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-79961-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-79962-9
- Series Print ISSN 0927-3042
- Buy this book on publisher's site