About this book
In-Vehicle Corpus and Signal Processing for Driver Behavior is comprised of expanded papers from the third biennial DSPinCARS held in Istanbul in June 2007. The goal is to bring together scholars working on the latest techniques, standards, and emerging deployment on this central field of living at the age of wireless communications, smart vehicles, and human-machine-assisted safer and comfortable driving. Topics covered in this book include: improved vehicle safety; safe driver assistance systems; smart vehicles; wireless LAN-based vehicular location information processing; EEG emotion recognition systems; and new methods for predicting driving actions using driving signals.
In-Vehicle Corpus and Signal Processing for Driver Behavior is appropriate for researchers, engineers, and professionals working in signal processing technologies, next generation vehicle design, and networks for mobile platforms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-79582-9
- Copyright Information Springer US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-79581-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-79582-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site