About this book
Adaptive Structural Systems with Piezoelectric Transducer Circuitry provides a comprehensive discussion of the integration of piezoelectric transducers with electrical circuitry for the development and enhancement of adaptive structural systems.
Covering a wide range of interdisciplinary research, this monograph presents a paradigm of taking full advantage of the two-way electro-mechanical coupling characteristics of piezoelectric transducers for structural control and identification in adaptive structural systems. Presenting descriptions of algorithm development, theoretical analysis and experimental investigation, engineers and researchers alike will find this a valuable reference.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-78751-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-78750-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-78751-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site