Table of contents
Resource Management and Scheduling
Storage and Data Management
Grid Workflow and Fault Tolerance
About this book
Grid Middleware and Services: Challenges and Solutions is the eighth volume of the CoreGRID series. The CoreGrid Proceedings is the premiere European event on Grid Computing. This book aims to strengthen and advance scientific and technological excellence in the area of Grid Computing. The main focus in this volume is on Grid middleware and service level agreement.
Grid middleware and Grid services are two pillars of grid computing systems and applications. This book includes high-level contributions by leading researchers in both areas and presents current solutions together with future challenges. This volume includes sections on knowledge and data management on grids, Grid resource management and scheduling, Grid information, resource and workflow monitoring services, and service level agreements.
Grid Middleware and Services: Challenges and Solutions is designed for a professional audience, composed of researchers and practitioners in industry. This volume is also suitable for graduate-level students in computer science.
- Book Title Grid Middleware and Services
- Book Subtitle Challenges and Solutions
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-78446-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-78445-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-4614-0
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-78446-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 420
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks
Information Systems and Communication Service
- Buy this book on publisher's site