About this book
A path player game is a new innovative type of game which considers network flow problems from the viewpoint of network owners. This strategy enables modeling real-world problems and has many practical applications.
* Presents a rigorous exposition of the theoretical foundations of the concept of a path player game;
* Suggests 18 practical open problems for future research in such areas as traffic planning, computation of equilibria, and optimization;
* Examines potentials for games on polyhedra as well as integer versions of generalized Nash equilibria.
Written clearly, with well-presented mathematics, this book is intended for graduate students, mathematicians, engineers, and computer scientists.
- Book Title Path Player Games
- Book Subtitle Analysis and Applications
- Series Title Springer Optimization and Its Applications
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77928-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-77927-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-4606-5
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-77928-7
- Series ISSN 1931-6828
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 168
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Operations Research, Management Science
Economic Theory/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Methods
- Buy this book on publisher's site