About this book
A path player game is a new innovative type of game which considers network flow problems from the viewpoint of network owners. This strategy enables modeling real-world problems and has many practical applications.
* Presents a rigorous exposition of the theoretical foundations of the concept of a path player game;
* Suggests 18 practical open problems for future research in such areas as traffic planning, computation of equilibria, and optimization;
* Examines potentials for games on polyhedra as well as integer versions of generalized Nash equilibria.
Written clearly, with well-presented mathematics, this book is intended for graduate students, mathematicians, engineers, and computer scientists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77928-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-77927-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-77928-7
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site