About this book
Thyroid Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided FNA, Second Edition is a "user friendly" book for the clinician, using ultrasound in the evaluation and management of thyroid disease. It reviews new information regarding ultrasound and the subtleties one needs to know in the application of this technique.
With abundant ultrasound images, it demonstrates how ultrasound is integrated with the patient history, physical exam, and other thyroid tests (especially FNA biopsy) providing information on improving care.
The book presents numerous, new innovative uses of ultrasound that are being implemented worldwide.
Foreword by Leonard Wartofsky, MD, MACP, Chairman, Department of Medicine, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77634-7
- Copyright Information Springer US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-77633-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-77634-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site