About this book
Sensor and Ad-Hoc Networks: Theoretical and Algorithmic Aspects contains an analysis of various important networking problems and brings together recent trends and emerging works in the areas of sensor and ad-hoc networks. This book identifies the areas that are in need of special attention and presents recent research findings. The book features valuable discussions of relevant concepts that examine the various approaches which define emerging theoretical and algorithmic aspects of sensor and ad-hoc networks. The chapters are written by the leading national and international researchers and professionals in the field. Each chapter represents the state-of-the-art research and includes several seminal contributions on such topics as network coverage, detectability, integration, energy efficiency and routing.
Sensor and Ad-Hoc Networks: Theoretical and Algorithmic Aspects is a useful reference for researchers, academics, graduate students, and industry professionals in the field of sensor and ad-hoc networks. Some of the works in this book have been supported by the National Science Foundation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77320-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-77319-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-77320-9
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site