About this book
This manual provides a comprehensive overview of how the cardiac catheterization laboratory in a pediatric cardiology division works. Chapters are organized in the order in which a case progresses. Specific types of cases are discussed in detail and hemodynamics is covered in depth. Information tables and line illustrations are used throughout the text to further emphasize important concepts and information.
Lisa Bergersen, M.D. is affiliated with the Children's Hospital Boston, Department of Cardiology, Boston, MA.
Susan Foerster, M.D. is affiliated with the St. Louis Children's Hospital, Division of Cardiology, St. Louis, MO.
Audrey C. Marshall, M.D. is affiliated with the Children's Hospital Boston, Department of Cardiology, Boston, MA.
Jeffery Meadows, M.D. is affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, CA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77292-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-77291-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-77292-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site