Table of contents
About this book
Over the past decade the financial and business environments have undergone significant changes. During the same period several advances have been made within the field of financial engineering, involving both the methodological tools as well as the application areas.
This comprehensive edited volume discusses the most recent advances within the field of financial engineering, focusing not only on the description of the existing areas in financial engineering research, but also on the new methodologies that have been developed for modeling and addressing financial engineering problems. This book is divided into four major parts, each covering different aspects of financial engineering and modeling such as portfolio management and trading, risk management, applications of operation research methods, and credit rating models.
Handbook of Financial Engineering is intended for financial engineers, researchers, applied mathematicians, and graduate students interested in real-world applications to financial engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-76682-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-76681-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-76682-9
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site