Table of contents
About this book
Energy Harvesting Technologies provides a cohesive overview of the fundamentals and current developments in the field of energy harvesting. In a well-organized structure, this volume discusses basic principles for the design and fabrication of bulk and micro-scale energy harvesting systems based upon piezoelectric, electromagnetic and thermoelectric technologies. It provides excellent coverage of theory and design rules required for fabrication of efficient electronics and batteries. In addition, it covers the prominent applications for energy harvesting devices illustrating the state-of-the-art prototypes.
Combining leading researchers from both academia and industry onto a single platform, Energy Harvesting Technologies serves as an important reference for researchers, engineers, and students involved with power sources, sensor networks and smart materials.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-76464-1
- Copyright Information Springer US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-76463-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-76464-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site