Table of contents
About this book
Research oriented non-repudiation protocols have been active since the beginning of this millennium. It is time to take a step forward and realize that in many applications there are more than two entities. Secure Multi-Party Non-Repudiation Protocols and Applications supports this statement.
This volume provides state of the art in non-repudiation protocols and gives insight of its applicability to e-commerce applications.This professional book organizes the existing scant literature regarding non-repudiation protocols with multiple entities participation. It provides the reader with sufficient grounds to understand the non-repudiation property and its applicability to real applications.
Secure Multi-Party Non-Repudiation Protocols and Applications is essential for professional audiences with in-depth knowledge of information security and a basic knowledge of applied cryptography.This book is also suitable as an advanced-level text or reference book for students in computer science.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-75630-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-75629-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-75630-1
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site