About this book
In pathology education within North America, there exists a wide gap in the pedagogy between medical school and residency. The pathology intern often comes into residency painfully unprepared. The Practice of Surgical Pathology: A beginner’s guide to the Diagnostic Process lays the foundation of practical pathology and provides a scaffold on which to build a knowledge base. It includes basic introductory material and progresses through each organ system.
Diana Weedman Molavi, MD, PhD, is affiliated with the Department of Pathology, Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-74486-5
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-74485-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-74486-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site