About this book
This book is devoted to the study of scalar and asymptotic scalar derivatives and their applications to some problems in nonlinear analysis, Riemannian geometry, and applied mathematics. The theoretical results are developed in particular with respect to the study of complementarity problems, monotonicity of nonlinear mappings ,and non-gradient type monotonicity on Riemannian manifolds. Scalar and Asymptotic Derivatives: Theory and Applications also presents the material in relation to Euclidean spaces, Hilbert spaces, Banach spaces, Riemannian manifolds, and Hadamard manifolds.
This book is intended for researchers and graduate students working in the fields of nonlinear analysis, Riemannian geometry, and applied mathematics. In addition, it fills a gap in the literature as the first book to appear on the subject.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-73988-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-73987-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-73988-5
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site