About this book
This volume serves as a succinct and well-organized reference volume focused on inflammatory CNS disease to a wide audience. The text is comprised of four sections revolving around current areas of interest in the fields of neuroimmunology, virology, pharmacology and disease. Sections of this text focus on a specific category of diseases as well as the pharmacological, virological, and immunological effects of and on the disease.
Although many have covered this topic, few have provided a volume as concise and efficient. Each disease is broken down on a variety of scientific levels without getting into the history of the disease. This approach provides a succinct overview of a specific subject encompassing interrelated topics pertaining to neurology, immunology and disease. The information provided in Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation will be useful for researchers, clinicians, as well as a valuable resource for students interested in the fascinating arena of neuroinflammation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-73894-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-73893-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-73894-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site