About this book
Responding to the growing demand for minimally invasive procedures, Image-Guided Interventions: Technology and Applications provides a cohesive overview of the current technological advances in image-guided surgery, and their applications in the clinical environment.
Detailed images guide readers through the latest techniques, including cranial, orthopedic, and abdominal interventions. All the important technologies are covered, including localizers/tracking systems, augmented reality, rigid and non-rigid registration, radiosurgery, and high frequency ultrasound.
Edited and authored by leading researchers in the field, Image-Guided Interventions: Technology and Applications is an essential reference for engineers, physicists, computer scientists, and physicians developing or using image-guided approaches for surgery and therapy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-73858-1
- Copyright Information Springer US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-73856-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-73858-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site