Table of contents
About these proceedings
Wireless Communications: 2007 CNIT Thyrrhenian Symposium compiles the papers presented at the 2007 Thyrrenian International Workshop on Digital Communication held in Italy in September of 2007. The papers represent the new aspects of wireless communication systems that approach the challenge of moving towards multimedia communications and IP technology.
The various aspects covered are:
- Creating a secure wireless network for IP
- Ensuring Quality of Service (QoS) for the heterogeneous wireless networks
- Collecting data for several applications with one network
The book is organized into five sessions that cover different topics. The five sessions are "4G Wireless Systems", "Ad-Hoc and Cellular Networks", "Security and Applications in Wireless Networks", "QoS and Efficiency in Multimedia Heterogeneous Wireless Networks", and "Wireless Sensor Networks".
Wireless Communications: 2007 CNIT Thyrrhenian Symposium is an up-to-date critical analysis of the state-of-the-art in each of the five areas above and is a reference for future development.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-73825-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-73824-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-73825-3
- Series Print ISSN 1860-4862
- Buy this book on publisher's site