About this book
During the last five years significant progress has been made in our understanding of the biology of breast cancer. As a result of linking observations made in the laboratory to new treatment strategies, the outcome of patients with both early and late stage disease has continued to improve.
Advances in Breast Cancer Management, Second Edition will highlight many of the important advances that have transformed our understanding of the biology and therapeutics of breast cancer.
Series Editor's comments:
"Dramatic advances have been witnessed in our knowledge and treatment of breast cancer over the last decade. This text covers a multidisciplinary spectrum of topics that have great relevance for patient care. Distinguished figures in the field provide updates on key areas of interest to clinicians and investigators studying this disease."
Steven T. Rosen, M.D.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-73161-2
- Copyright Information Springer US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-73160-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-73161-2
- Series Print ISSN 0927-3042
- Buy this book on publisher's site