About this book
Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems comprises the edited proceedings of the 2006 CoreGRID Integration Workshop (CGIW'2006), held October 2006 in Krakow, Poland. A “Network of Excellence” funded by the European Commission’s Sixth Framework Program, CoreGRID, aims to strengthen and advance scientific and technological excellence in the area of Grid and Peer-to-Peer technologies by bringing together a critical mass of well-established researchers from 41 European research institutions.
Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems covers, though is not limited to, the following topics: knowledge and data management; programming models; system architecture; Grid information, resource and workflow monitoring services; resource management and scheduling; systems, tools and environments; trust and security issues on the Grid.
Designed for a professional audience of industry practitioners and researchers, Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems
- Book Subtitle CoreGRID Integration Workshop 2006 (Selected Papers)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-72812-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-72811-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-4450-4
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-72812-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 238
- Number of Illustrations 20 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer System Implementation
Theory of Computation
Computer Communication Networks
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks
Information Systems and Communication Service
- Buy this book on publisher's site