About this book
Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems comprises the edited proceedings of the 2006 CoreGRID Integration Workshop (CGIW'2006), held October 2006 in Krakow, Poland. A “Network of Excellence” funded by the European Commission’s Sixth Framework Program, CoreGRID, aims to strengthen and advance scientific and technological excellence in the area of Grid and Peer-to-Peer technologies by bringing together a critical mass of well-established researchers from 41 European research institutions.
Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems covers, though is not limited to, the following topics: knowledge and data management; programming models; system architecture; Grid information, resource and workflow monitoring services; resource management and scheduling; systems, tools and environments; trust and security issues on the Grid.
Designed for a professional audience of industry practitioners and researchers, Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-72812-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-72811-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-72812-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site