Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive review of the theoretical concepts and empirical models of entrepreneurship from a non-conventional perspective. Its main purpose is to contribute to the design of an efficient system of indicators of entrepreneurship and competitiveness. The existence of a gap between the theory of entrepreneurship and the methods and data available for testing its main propositions has been widely recognized. Hence, some of the most prestigious researchers have collaborated to review and develop the statistical sources, indicators and proxies currently available for empirical studies on the phenomena of entrepreneurship.
The book thereby makes recent advances in the theory and application of the economics of entrepreneurship accessible to a wider audience, including policy makers, emphasizing data requirements to advance the future research agenda and to allow for a better design and monitoring of entrepreneurial policy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-72288-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-72287-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-72288-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site