About this book
The world moves on Critical Information Infrastructures, and their resilience and protection is of vital importance. Starting with some basic definitions and assumptions on the topic, this book explores various aspects of Critical Infrastructures throughout the world – including the technological, political, economic, strategic and defensive.
This book will be of interest to the CEO and Academic alike as they grapple with how to prepare Critical Information Infrastructures for new challenges.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-71862-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-71861-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-71862-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site