About this book
Wireless Technology: Applications Management and Security explores wireless telecommunications issues such as wireless internet, wireless network modeling and RFID. The contributing authors are researchers who participated in the seventh annual Wireless Telecommunications Symposium, WTS 2007. Their chapters represent the best research presented at the conference.
Topics covered include:
- wireless communications and network technologies;
- algorithms, methods, simulations and software;
- military applications of wireless communications and satellite applications;
- RFID, sensor networks and wireless receivers.
Wireless Technology: Applications, Management and Security is a useful reference for researchers in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Wireless Technology
- Book Subtitle Applications, Management, and Security
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect.Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-71787-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-71786-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4614-2936-4
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-71787-6
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 260
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
Computer Communication Networks
Management of Computing and Information Systems
System Performance and Evaluation
- Buy this book on publisher's site