Table of contents
About this book
The treatment of congestive heart failure by implanted biventricular pacemakers, or cardiac resynchronization, has revolutionized the practice of implanting pacemakers and defibrillators. More cardiac resynchronization therapy devices than conventional pacemakers are now being implanted and their numbers are growing worldwide. This comprehensive volume will be useful to cardiologists, cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiac surgeons, cardiology fellows in training, intensive care specialists and anyone interested in pacing, ICDs and their follow-up.
S. Serge Barold, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida College of Medicine and Division of Cardiology, Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida, USA.
Philippe Ritter, M.D., is Chairman, Cardiostim InParys, St. Cloud, Clinique Bizet Paris, Clinique Chirurgicale Val d'Or, St Cloud, Paris, France.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Devices for Cardiac Resynchronization
- Book Subtitle Technologic and Clinical Aspects
S. Serge Barold
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-71167-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-71166-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4899-8544-6
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-71167-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 527
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site