Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents a collection of recent articles primarily documenting the nascent science of neutrino geophysics. Most of the articles followed from talks given at Neutrino Sciences 2005: Neutrino Geophysics held at the University of Hawaii in December 2005. However, several other key contributions were solicited to make the collection as comprehensive as possible, enhancing the value of this book.
The book offers a unique status report on neutrino geophysics to the expert researcher, as well as a comprehensive introduction into this new field of science to graduate students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-70771-6
- Copyright Information Springer 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-70766-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-70771-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site