About this book
Carbon Nanotube Electronics provides an overview of the recent developments in the field of carbon nanotubes for circuit applications. The book covers materials and physical properties, synthesis and fabrication processes, devices and circuits, modeling and simulation, novel applications, and finally challenges of nanotube-based electronics. It introduces fundamental device physics and circuit concepts of 1-D electronics while at the same time providing specific examples of the state-of-the-art nanotube devices and novel technological applications, including chemical and biological sensors, and flexible macro-electronics.
The ten chapters are written by distinguished and leading members of the academic and industrial communities, many of whom have played a major role in the development of the field. This book serves as a detailed handbook and reference for graduate students and industrial researchers who are interested in learning about the recent progress and future challenges of this new and exciting field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-69285-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36833-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-69285-2
- Series Print ISSN 1558-9412
- Buy this book on publisher's site