About these proceedings
Aegean Conferences is an independent, nonprofit, educational organization directed and managed by the scientific community. The board is made up of nine researchers/scientists in various disciplines from Harvard, Brown, University of Pennsylvania, UCSD, Princeton, Biovista and the Foundation for Biomedical Research Academy of Athens. The board both invites and approves unsolicited proposals for Conferences in all fields of Science, Engineering, Arts, and Humanities. The purpose of the Conferences is to bring together individuals with common interests to examine the emerging and most advanced aspects of their particular field.
The Symposium on Ovarian Cancer: State of the Art and Future Directions intends to bring together international experts interested in the development of novel diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic tools for ovarian cancer. The meeting will function as a think tank where clinicians, translational and basic scientists, and parties from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry will get together to review recent advances in clinical research and translational science in ovarian cancer and define areas of future research opportunities and priorities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-68969-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-68966-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-68969-2
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Buy this book on publisher's site