About this book
Botnets have become the platform of choice for launching attacks and committing fraud on the Internet. A better understanding of Botnets will help to coordinate and develop new technologies to counter this serious security threat.
Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat, a contributed volume by world-class leaders in this field, is based on the June 2006 ARO workshop on Botnets. This edited volume represents the state-of-the-art in research on Botnets. It provides botnet detection techniques and response strategies, as well as the latest results from leading academic, industry and government researchers.
Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat is intended for researchers and practitioners in industry. This book is also appropriate as a secondary text or reference book for advanced-level students in computer science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-68768-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-68766-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-68768-1
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site