About this book
This work presents a systematic view of the dynamics of MEMS (microelectromechanical systems), microstructures, and their responses. The focus is on the mecahnical/structural micro domain and the compliant nature of mechanical transmission.
Features of this work include:
- An in-depth treatment of problems that involve reliable modeling, analysis and design,
- Analytical models with correct dependences on service dimensions,
- Cantilever based systems for nanofabrication researchers and designers, and
- Dynamics of complex spring and beam microsystems.
Although not designed for a specific course, this material could be used as a text at the upper-undergraduate/graduate level, and, as such, it contains numerous fully-solved examples as well as many end-of-the-chapter proposed problems. This is a follow up to the book, Mechanics of Microelectromechanical Systems, by Lobontiu and Garcia (Springer 2004), but the material in this new book is self-contained.
Dynamics of Microelectromechanical Systems is a timely text and reference for microstructural engineers, microengineers, and MEMS specialists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-68195-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36800-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-68195-5
- Series Print ISSN 1389-2134
- Buy this book on publisher's site