Table of contents
About this book
The aim of the Space Exploration - 2007 is to provide an annual update on recent space launches, missions and results, to be published every year in September. The annual will cover space exploration from a variety of angles: looking back at past missions, reviewing those currently under way and looking to those planned for the future. The ten invited contributions each year will cover a variety of topics within these areas, to appeal to a wide readership.
The regular set features, which will appear every year, will include records noting satellite and rocket launches in the previous year and satellite recoveries; analysis of developments and emerging trends in space exploration; notes on records and main feats during the year; basic data on all launchers currently in operation; schedules of upcoming missions; anniversaries and landmarks.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-48758-8
- Copyright Information Praxis Publishing Ltd. 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-33330-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-48758-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors