About this book
RSA is a public-key cryptographic system, and is the most famous and widely-used cryptographic system in today's digital world. Cryptanalytic Attacks on RSA, a professional book, covers almost all major known cryptanalytic attacks and defenses of the RSA cryptographic system and its variants.
Since RSA depends heavily on computational complexity theory and number theory, background information on complexity theory and number theory is presented first. This is followed by an account of the RSA cryptographic system and its variants.
Cryptanalytic Attacks on RSA is designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers in industry. This book is also suitable as a reference or secondary text book for advanced level students in computer science.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-48742-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-48741-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-48742-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site