About this book
Advances for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems: Challenges for International Standards is organized to bring together the most active scholars working on the latest techniques, standards, and emerging deployment on "living in the age of wireless communications and smart vehicular systems." The objective is to incorporate speech, dialog, video, image, vehicular sensory data, and wireless communication modalities to model the total behavior of the driver and use that model towards personalization of the vehicle to provide a more comfortable and safer driving experience. The format of this work centers on four themes: driver and driving environment recognition, telecommunication applications, noise reduction, and dialog in vehicles.
Advances for In-Vehicle and Mobile Systems: Challenges for International Standards is appropriate for researchers, engineers, and professionals working in signal processing technologies, next generation vehicle design, and networks for mobile platforms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-45976-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-33503-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-45976-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site