About this book
Advanced Motion Control and Sensing for Intelligent Vehicles provides the latest information in intelligent vehicle control, sensing, and intelligent transportation. It addresses the growing need for safe, comfortable, time and energy-efficient modes of transportation with emphasis on the latest key findings, current trends, and likely future developments in this rapidly expanding field.
- Discusses individual vehicle dynamics, sensory and multiple ground-vehicle interactions
- Includes systematic review of past and current research achievements
- Presents case studies in cutting-edge directions such as vehicle steering motion, vehicle vision systems, cooperative driving, intersection safety, and tire pressure monitoring
- Assesses the likely future developments of this field
This book is useful for both practicing engineers and researchers in the automotive industry.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-44409-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-44407-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-44409-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site