Table of contents
About these proceedings
Data and knowledge play a key role in both current and future GRIDs. The issues concerning representation, discovery, and integration of data and knowledge in dynamic distributed environments can be addressed by exploiting features offered by GRID Technologies. Current research activities are leveraging the GRID for the provision of generic- and domain-specific solutions and services for data management and knowledge discovery.
Knowledge and Data Management in GRIDs is the third volume of the CoreGRID series and brings together scientific contributions by researchers and scientists working on storage, data, and knowledge management in GRID and Peer-to-Peer systems. This volume presents the latest GRID solutions and research results in key areas of knowledge and data management such as distributed storage management, GRID databases, Semantic GRID and GRID-aware data mining.
Knowledge and Data Management in GRIDs is designed for a professional audience, composed of researchers and practitioners in industry. This book is also suitable for graduate-level students in computer science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-37831-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-37830-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-37831-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site