Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book presents the most recent achievements in some fascinating and rapidly developing fields within Computer Science. The scientific works presented in this book have been partitioned into three topical groups: Image Analysis and Biometrics, Computer Security Systems, and Artificial Intelligence and Applications. Image Analysis and Biometrics is the branch of Computer Science dealing with the very difficult task of artificial, visual perception of objects and surroundings, as well as the problems connected with it. Computer Security and Safety is at present a very important and intensively investigated branch of Computer Science because of the menacing activity of hackers and computer viruses. Artificial Intelligence remains a constantly evolving field with applications that are really noteworthy.
This book contains over 30 articles by well-known scientists and engineers reflecting the latest developments in these fields. The articles are extended versions of works introduced at the International Multi-Conference on Advanced Computer Information and Security Systems, ACS-CISIM 2005.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-36503-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36232-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36503-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site