About this book
Molecular Pathology in Clinical Practice addresses all areas of molecular pathology clinical practice in a single text, including: molecular biology basics, genetics, infectious diseases, hematopathology, solid tumors, HLA typing, identity testing and laboratory management. This text will provide a comprehensive reference for molecular pathologists as well as the practicing molecular pathologist and trainees. Includes 189 illustrations, 45 in color.
Debra G.B. Leonard, MD, PhD is Professor and Vice Chair of Laboratory Medicine, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Weill Medical College of Cornell University and New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-33227-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-33226-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-33227-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site