About this book
The multidetector CT scanner speeds diagnosis and treatment of patients. One of its many uses is to perform CT coronary angiography. Multidetector CT has generated excitement within the cardiology and radiology community as it provides clear pictures and takes less time than other non-invasive techniques, including conventional spiral and electron-beam CT which can take up to an hour or more. This atlas presents over 160 illustrations, with 116 in color and illustrates the capacity of multidetector CT for the analysis of the anatomy of the coronary arteries.
Guillem Pons-Llado, MD is the Director of the Cardiac Imaging Unit and at the Hospital de la Santa Creu I Santa Pau, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain.
Ruben Leta-Petracca, MD is part of the Cardiac Imaging Unit at the Hospital de la Santa Creu I Sant Pau, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-33048-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-33044-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-33048-8
- Series Print ISSN 0166-9842
- Buy this book on publisher's site