Table of contents
About this book
Color Atlas of Immunocytochemistry in Diagnostic Cytology is an illustrated practical handbook that allows for quick reference in the selection and interpretation of markers in specific differential diagnoses in the daily practice of Diagnostic Cytology. This atlas includes 299 color illustrations.
Parvin Ganjei-Azar, MD is Professor of Pathology and Director of Cytopathology at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida.
Mehrdad Nadji, MD is Professor of Pathology and Director of Immunohistochemistry at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-32122-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-32121-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-32122-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site