About this book
As many circuits and applications now enter the Gigahertz frequency range, accurate digital timing measurements have become crucial in the design, verification, characterization, and application of electronic circuits. To be successful in this endeavour, an engineer needs a knowledge base covering instrumentation, measurement techniques, signal integrity, jitter and timing concepts, and statistics. Very often even the most experienced digital test engineers, while mastering some of those subjects, lack systematic knowledge or experience in the high speed signal area.
Digital Timing Measurements gives a compact, practice-oriented overview on all those subjects. The emphasis is on useable concepts and real-life guidelines that can be readily put into practice, with references to the underlying mathematical theory. It unites in one place a variety of information relevant to high speed testing, measurement, signal fidelity, and instrumentation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-31419-8
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-31418-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-31419-8
- Series Print ISSN 0929-1296
- Buy this book on publisher's site