About this book
Complex Orthogonal Space-Time Processing in Wireless Communications incorporates orthogonal space-time processing using STBCs in MIMO wireless communication systems. Complex Orthogonal STBCs (CO STBCs) are given emphasis because they can be used for PSK/QAM modulation schemes and are more practical than real STBCs.
The overall coverage provides general knowledge about space-time processing and its applications for broad audiences. It also includes the most up-to-date review of the literature on space-time processing in general, and space-time block processing in particular. The authors also examine issues and problems still open for future research in this area.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-29544-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-29291-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-29544-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site