About this book
Modern Antennas, 2nd edition provides a complete and rigorous treatment of the theory and practice of modern antenna design and use. Written by a team of experienced engineers, the text is presented in a simple and understandable manner which guides the reader progressively through the stages of the design process. The book is aimed at practising engineers and graduate-level students, and includes numerous examples of practical designs applied to real engineering situations.
The second edition contains significant new material on antennas for mobile communications, and on signal processing antennas for applications in communications and radar.
Written to serve the needs both of practising engineers and advanced and postgraduate students, Modern Antennas, 2nd edition is an essential handbook for any engineer involved in the field.
- Book Title Modern Antennas
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-26231-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4020-3216-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-5271-4
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-26231-4
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XX, 690
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Originally published as volume 12 in the series: Microwave Rf Techniques
Communications Engineering, Networks
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site