About this book
Modern Antennas, 2nd edition provides a complete and rigorous treatment of the theory and practice of modern antenna design and use. Written by a team of experienced engineers, the text is presented in a simple and understandable manner which guides the reader progressively through the stages of the design process. The book is aimed at practising engineers and graduate-level students, and includes numerous examples of practical designs applied to real engineering situations.
The second edition contains significant new material on antennas for mobile communications, and on signal processing antennas for applications in communications and radar.
Written to serve the needs both of practising engineers and advanced and postgraduate students, Modern Antennas, 2nd edition is an essential handbook for any engineer involved in the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-26231-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-3216-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-26231-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site