Table of contents
About this book
Multi-Photon Quantum Interference covers the phenomena of quantum interference through the multi-photon effects of photon correlation. The author’s focus is on the temporal correlation among photons and how it influences the interference effect.
Included is discussion of some of the well known multi-photon interference schemes, such as Hong-Ou-Mandel interferometer and Franson Interferometer for two-photon system, quantum state teleportation and swapping for four-photon system, and quantum state reconstruction for multi-photon system. A unique feature of the book is its quantitative characterization of photon indistinguishability and its connection to interference effects.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-25554-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25532-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-25554-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site